Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion Entry #1


When I'm not busy running The DV Shop, my hobby is photography, and every
August I put up a new photo exhibit.

This year's show is "Return to Death Valley", a series of pictures I took in
and around Death Valley in April 2007 on the Canon 5D.

This is my second photo exhibit on Death Valley. The first was from photos I
took in 1999. That trip was marked by coming down with Norwalk Virus, so I
spent most of the time vomiting and other unpleasantries. Needless to say I
didn't get very much photography done, and I always pledged to come back and
do it right. So I did, and the second trip was thankfully devoid of any
toilet drama.

For those who can't make it to the store to see the pictures in person,
click here or visit the gallery of past photo shows by clicking the icon on the blog sidebar.