Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sights Seen On The Road Back To Toronto


The trip to Mono Lake has come to an end, and the here are some sights I saw on the 8 hour drive back to Vegas, before catching the red eye to Toronto. Yes, the hardship of looking at this scenery was most brutal.


I feel much safer now. 


This is where I was Sunday morning. Where where you?  


 Cool that all these people put bumper stickers on this guardrail. But who carries bumper stickers with them?


This grave marks the burying place of a 5 year old boy, who died in 1905. It is beside a low-traffic highway in Nevada. What is weird is people are to this day throwing toys inside the grave. Again, this begs the question - who carries toys with them to throw into roadside graves?


This is the famous Scotty's Castle in Death Valley. Somehow, I have managed to not have been here before on my numerous ventures into Death Valley. It is really cool.


This certainly catches one's attention as you drive along Highway 95 in Nevada. What I didn't get a picture of, was on the other side is the Area 51 Alien Brothel!